Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Toes in the Water...

Day at the Beach Magnet
This quote about sums up the day
Jim had to go to Tallahassee to take care of some Tasman Services business.
Sam and I lugged our beach stuff down to the beach and that is pretty much where we stayed all day.
Don't look closely at my feet!
They are a little worse for wear hoofing it up and down the beach for miles and miles...
and miles.  Well, maybe I exaggerate a little.
The view of our cottage from the beach.
Our staked out little piece of beach.
Lots of fishermen on the beach.
Sam getting ready to use the boogie board.
Sam played and swam hard.
I knew he was tired when he suggested that we go back to the cottage.
This has never happened before!!
Despite my diligence in applying sunscreen, we both are fairly sunburned.
Made a short trip for ice-cream, aloe and pizza.
All either tasted or felt good!
Sam just got into bed, again, well before his usual bedtime.
Just love the beach!

No comments: