Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

How Much Is That Doggy In The Window??


I just finished reading  "Cowboy & Wills" and I am not sure if any words that I write could express how much I love this book.

I know that it struck a chord with me because of our little boy Samuel, but this is a book that can be enjoyed even without the connection of having a child within the umbrella of autism.

The web site has a short video that is very touching.  Will put that on my blog at a later time.

I was bought to tears many time while reading and had to put the book down and come back to it.  I could see myself in the author, Monica Holloway.

I am resisting the urge to run out and buy a Golden Retriever (much to Jim's relief!), but the transformation that a puppy bought to a little boy is absolutely amazing.

I love to read and this is definately worth the money spent to buy it.

Sally-Ann

No comments: