Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is the way Sam helps his Mum, helps his Mum, helps his Mum.......


Today, I do not have a photograph to go along with my post. Yesterday, I did not think to grab my camera and take pictures of the event unfolding before my eyes. Yesterday, all I could think of was the extra work that was being heaped upon me. Yesterday, all I could think of was why?, why?, why? Yesterday, all I could think of was, "Will copious amounts of shampoo clog up the toilet?
I have been attempting to clean the house. I like to come back from vacation to find a clean house. Our house looks like a tornado went through at the moment, so I have been working my way through the house, one room at a time. Yesterday I cleaned the master bedroom and the bathrooms. I also did load after load of laundry. I don't know how a family of 5 can produce so much laundry!!
Samuel has been watching me and helping me every now and then. He likes to help with the cleaning. One day I could hear him in the kitchen singing, "Dust, dust, dust.......dust, dust dust....." then there was a huge crash, followed by several smaller crashes! Samuel was dusting the counter with the broom. Not the small dustpan broom, but the big sweeping the floor broom.
Yesterday, when I got off the phone after discussing dinner plans with my hubby, I didn't hear a thing. Nothing. Not a sound. I immediately went in search of Sam.
Sam was in my nicely cleaned bathroom.
Sam was helping Mummy.
Samuel was cleaning the counters......
the toilet.......
the floor..........
the tub......
himself.........
with a mega bottle of Head and Shoulder!!!
It was everywhere.
And, no, it doesn't clog the toilet.
Happy Cleaning
Sally-Ann

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man you poor thing! I had a similar mess upstairs. My daughter had gotten a bottle of powder (nearly full, BJ's size bottle mind you) and poured the whole thing ALL over the upstairs, on the beds, in her brothers dresser! Everywhere! So I know the feeling! Good luck cleaning! :) Keep up with the great post, lets me know I am not the only one with trials similar to these! MIss you guys!