Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Why Home School??

Why home school?
I originally was going to do "10 Reasons Why I Home School", but, ultimately, the reason I home school boiled down to just one reason.......the most important reason.
I read blog post shared by one of my friends this morning and I thought what is happening to this world, this society, families.
 Matt Walsh - post

Our choice for me to home school was easy to make.  Samuel had lost his joy for life.  It no longer showed on his face.  He wasn't happy.  He repeatedly asked me for, "A new Sam."
I home school because it is what is right for Sam.
It is what he needs me to do right now.
Will we do this forever?
I don't know.
But, for now, yes.
Sam is happy and that means I am happy.
 This is an old photo of Sam, but one of my favorites.

No comments: